Help make our local community a vibrant, inclusive and nurturing place for all to live, work, and thrive. Enriching the lives of those living with intellectual and developmental disabilities is no small task, it really does take a village. Southern Oregon Aspire provides a wide range of services to help individuals have meaningful and productive lives, just like you and me.
We are seeking volunteers to join our Annual Fundraising Event Committee:
- Some tasks include but are not limited to:
- Setup/Take Down of event
- Decorations, planning and setting up
- Securing donations for Silent and Live Auction items
- Event Coordination before and during the event
- Office Support- helping make calls, emails, mailing, etc.
If you are interested in becoming involved, fill out the form below and our Development Director, Tiffany Schmelzer will be in touch with you shortly.