Become A Direct Support Professional
Make a positive change in your life and in others!
Now starting at $14 an hour
Are you ready to make a career change?
We Offer Excellent Benefits
Short Term Disability
Employer Matched Retirement Program
While there’s not a typical day for a Direct Support Professional, some of the things you may do each day include:
- Providing personal support, skills training, and assistance to individuals in their residence.
- Assisting with daily living activities, including preparing meals and assisting with personal hygiene.
- Developing safe, supportive relationships.
- Assisting and maintaining a clean, safe, living environment.
- Performing personal support as needed. This may include assistance during mealtime, bedtime, dressing, bathing, peri-care, and physical transfers using approved techniques and equipment.
- Providing transportation and assistance so individuals can live the life they choose and be an active part of the community.
- Assist people to lead self-directed lives and to participate fully in our communities
Direct Support Professionals make a difference every day in the lives of adults with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities!
To thrive in this career, applicants will:
- Have a heart and a passion to make a difference and to help people become the best version of themselves.
- Be Compassionate about the care and well-being of others.
- Be 18 years & older, have HS Diploma or equivalent, and a current
- Driver’s License
- Be able to lift 65 pounds
- Have the ability to navigate around computers or tablets
- Be able to pass pre-employment drug screen for illegal drugs and a criminal history background check.