Employee Health Benefits (Medical, Dental and Vision) coverage is paid at 100% by Southern Oregon Aspire if your classification is Full-time and your standard work schedule is 30 or more hours per week. Part-time employees are eligible for benefits based on hours worked. Employees may add their qualified dependents at their own expense. Dependent premiums are paid through payroll deductions on a Pre-Tax basis. If enrolling a dependent in coverage, you must complete a Payroll Withholding Authorization Form to start your deductions. Other provided Benefits include:
- Life Insurance Policy
- Accident, Death & Dismemberment Policy
- Employee Assistance Program – Free services for Professional Counseling, Legal and Financial Advice
- Short –Term Disability Program
- Optional Employee Purchase Benefits
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Health and Dependent Care)
- Supplemental Employee and Spouse Life Insurance
- Supplemental Dependent Life Insurance
- AFLAC (pre-tax and post-tax) options
Employer/Employee Match Benefit
403b Retirement Plan – The organization offers a 403b plan and will match an employee’s contribution up to an established level, based on the employees’s classification status. The employee is required to contribute to the plan in order to receive the organization’s match.
Paid Time Off
Eligible for paid time off after 90 days of employment.